Last updated: February 1, 2022.
How and Why We Obtain Information
We and our services providers (which may include our affiliates) may collect personal information and other information about you when you use our Website and when you interact with FSV or our service providers through the Website. “Personal information” as used in this Policy means information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a specific natural person. Personal information does not include information that is considered de-identified or aggregated information by applicable law.
Personal Information You Provide. The Website is not currently set up to enable you to provide Personal Information to us on or through the Website.
Personal Information Automatically Collected through our Website. We, and our service providers, may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Website such as your usage activity on our Website and other interactions with the Website using cookies, web beacons, and related data collection technologies. We may also collect analytics data or use third party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help measure traffic and usage trends for the Website and to understand more about the demographics of the Website visitors. We use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website, the number of visitors to each page of our Website, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. For more information about cookies, related technologies, and Google Analytics, including on how to control your privacy settings, please see the section titled Cookies, Similar Technologies, Google Analytics below.
Cookies, Similar Technologies, and Google Analytics
Use of web beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count visitors who have viewed these pages of the Website. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Our Use of Your Information:
FSV uses the information collected from you on the Website:
- to allow you to use this Website and to facilitate and personalize your interactions and experience with us;
- to market to you and your firm;
- to operate and provide this Website , including to improve the content, functionality, and quality of the Website and our services and to develop, offer, and deliver other products and services;
- for our and other affiliates’ respective business purposes, such as reporting, planning and analytical purposes, and quality control purposes;
- to review the usage of our Website to better understand our users and improve the user experience;
- to detect and prevent fraudulent, malicious or illegal activity, for risk control and mitigation purposes, to fulfill legal, judicial, and regulatory requirements; and
- in connection with corporate business transactions, such as a merger, joint venture, corporate reorganization or sale of a business.
Our Disclosure of Your Information:
FSV does not share or sell Personal Information about our Website users with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products or services. We may share your Personal Information with the following entities:
- our affiliates for purposes consistent with this Policy;
- unaffiliated service providers and other third parties with which we (or our affiliates) have a business relationship;
- government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement; and
- other organizations as permitted or required by law (for example, for fraud prevention or to respond to a subpoena).
Our unaffiliated service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide the services specified by us.
Our Website is not directed to, and FSV does not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit Personal Information directly from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Website or provide us with any Personal Information either directly or by other means. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to FSV through this Website, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites:
How we protect information about you:
We employ physical, electronic and procedural controls to protect personal information and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
We will update this Policy from time to time. When we make changes to this Policy, we will change the date at the beginning of this Policy to include the “Last Updated” date. All changes shall be effective from the date the updated Policy is published, unless otherwise specifically stated in the updated Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy on a regular basis so that you will be aware of any changes to it.
© 2022 Impresa Management LLC. All rights reserved.